Our work involves everything from traditional garden design to developing practical strategies to offset the impact of major development on natural landscapes. The landscape design and urban design teams work closely together and the ecology-led design approach we favour on major development projects is highly regarded.
Our expertise lies in creating landscapes that not only strengthen visual appeal, but enhance the connection between people and the places they share to create a strong sense of place and community ties. Our knowledge of designing resilient and climate-change-ready landscapes creates advantages for the environment, wildlife and communities.
Our consultancy services include:
- Landscape design
- Public realm design
- Landscape-led master planning
- Planting plans and plant schedules
- Habitat restoration and expansion strategies
- River restoration design
- Landscape capacity studies
- Landscape and visual impact assessments
- Project management
- Park and garden design
- Historic landscape assessment and restoration