Therefore, we believe sustainable ideas are ones that consider things holistically and strikes a balance between all facets of life, providing solutions with the best intentions for all.
We have developed a Sustainability and Community Strategy initiated and led by Thomas, that aims to provide a guide to how we as a company can positively impact the lives of our staff, clients, the local community and the environment in which we all work, live and play. The strategy is an evolving document which enables us to adapt and change as our relationship with sustainability and community evolves. Staff have contributed to the development of the ‘ethos’ and ideas within the document to promote ownership and investment of the initiative throughout the business.
Below are just some of the initiatives that we are proud to be involved with and look forward to building upon.
- Providing technical advice for not-for-profit organisations such as the Eastern Community Homes Hub who focus on supporting community led projects.
- Sponsoring charity events such as Break’s art trails (Cows about Cambridge and GoGoDiscover T.Rex Norwich)
- Supporting and volunteering locally for campaigns such as ‘Keep Britain Tidy’ and the Norwich Tree Planting scheme.
- Promoting health & wellbeing within the office through offering benefits aided by initiatives such as ‘Pushing Ahead Norfolk’ that encourage more active ways to travel to work.
- Implementing an Environmental Management System certified by ISO 14001 : 2015
Norwich 100/60/30 cycling event
Lanpro are proud to support the Norwich 100/60/30 cycling event.
London Marathon 2021
Having trained for the London marathon that was due to take place in April/October 2020 Emma is back to training for the 2021 London marathon.