We have a strong reputation for practical, commercially focussed advice and are free of any links with local authority departments and fieldwork contractors. Our aim is to minimise planning constraints and financial risks posed to development by archaeology and built heritage.
Our archaeological + heritage services include:
- Initial advice on land acquisition/due diligence
- Advice on the need for, cost and duration of archaeological/heritage works
- Advice on the design of schemes which involve, directly or indirectly, listed buildings, Conservation Area, heritage assets
- Advice on the significance and setting of heritage assets
- Advice on the discharge of planning conditions, including Listed Building Consent
- Desk Based Assessment
- Heritage Statements/Heritage Impact Assessments
- Production and publication of Conservation Management Plans
- Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 Historic Building Surveys
- Negotiation with LPAs and statutory consultees
- Production of Written Schemes of Investigation/Specifications
- Defining, procuring and managing fieldwork
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment
- Expert witness at Public inquiry in respect of all archaeology, heritage and settling of listed building matters.