As a leading Norwich-based planning, design and development consultancy we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, driven and experienced Office Manager to assist with the day to day running of the business.
The company has seen rapid organic growth in the last 5 years and is involved with significant regional and national projects.
Candidates should have business management, secretarial, office and events management experience to contribute to the efficient running of Head Office (Norwich) and other regional offices.
The successful candidate should be confident, highly organised and innovative.
Knowledge and experience of working within the property industry/ consultancy environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
The role offers a City Centre location, with on-site parking and a competitive salary.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing diaries of senior staff
- Organising meetings and conference calls and booking travel
- Taking responsibility for office equipment, including organising repairs and ordering office supplies
- Organising company events to include managing and issuing invites, coordinating attendee lists and room bookings
- Coordinating office filing and overseeing and assisting in the implementation of office administration procedures and protocols
- Greeting visitors, answering phone calls and fielding email and written enquiries
- Assisting senior staff in HR matters, including arranging appraisals, keeping personnel records up to date and assist in developing training / development plans
- Assisting staff in document formatting, collation and binding
- Attend internal team meetings to provide feedback on office management issues and present initiatives for improving office management procedures
- Co-ordinating, monitoring and implementing company Quality Assurance protocols
- Support the business development activity of Heads of Divisions and Management Team
- Co-ordinate business management procedures across all offices
- Supporting the operation of company information management systems
- Monitoring and implementing the firm’s Health and Safety Procedures
- Administering company time and information management systems
- Supporting business development including bid submissions and tracking and logging of bid success
- Assist in the management of company marketing strategy, production of marketing material, social media strategy and campaigns.
If this sounds like the job for you then please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com