Lanpro provides a dedicated scheme viability and contributions negotiation service that is tailored to meet the specific needs of developer and land owner clients.
This development team comprises chartered town planners and accountants with a very strong background in contributions negotiation, affordable housing delivery and an extensive knowledge of legislation contained within the S.106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) Regulations 2015.
Our development consultancy services include:
- Independent review
- Detailed financial modelling
- Scheme viability assessment
- Contributions testing and advice
- Contribution negotiation
- Optimising scheme delivery
- Market liaison and testing
- Affordable housing and tenure negotiation
- Open book accounting
- Liaison with District Valuer
- Advice in respect of option and land promotion agreements.